Declan Galbraith Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Declan Galbraith Fans

The official forum for the DeclanGalbraithFans.com fansite.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oh My GoD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Admin
Claudia

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Oh My GoD Empty
PostSubject: Oh My GoD   Oh My GoD EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Hello there!
I don't know what to say but I am laughing so hard here.

I've been a fan of Declan Galbraith since January 2005, I think. But then I stopped watching Declan Galbraith for three years, because of high school and then the college.
But now I saw a video of him singing "Strange World" and so I remembered about my old days! I was so much in love with Declan that I lost weight for him, learn the language english because I wanted to fly to England and to talk with him. Only for him.
I still remember how I fell in love with his voice and of course his green eyes and his cute cheeks. I saw him in a german channel in the TV singing 'An Angel' and wow his voice was a beautiful melody to me! I, then, searched for him in internet since I didn't see his name in the TV.
I made videos of him and a website with pictures of him!

Now I can't believe that I forgot all of this. And I realized that I am one of admin in this forum xD
I felt the love that I had forgotten when I saw him again. He's still cute and a great singer! :<\'3:

Is there anyone who has been Declan's fan for too long?
Back to top Go down
http://www.declangalbraith-claudia.blogspot.com

Oh My GoD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Declan Galbraith Fans :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: